(and a list of updates to this site)
If you have any questions, or would like to add any information to the site, please contact me by writing to email@example.com. Thanks!
- /7964 - September 23, 2002 - Gros Morne
- /7974 - September 21, 2002 - L'Anse Aux Meadows (Vikings, yum!)
- /7976 - September 27, 2002 - Polar Star heads out through St. John's Narrows to Halifax; Plus pictures of Cape Spear and Signal Hill in *good* weather this time.
- September 22-23, 2002, - Red Bay, plus lots of Zodiac pictures
- September 24, 2002 - Cod River Valley
- September 25, 2002: Francois
- September 18, 2002 - Preboarding of Polar Star at St. John's Pier; foggy tour of Cape Spear; Geocenter
- September 19, 2002: Trinity
Added October 4, 2002:
- /7980 - September 24, 2002 - Cape St. George
- /7975 - September 26-27, 2002 - St. Pierre, Mariners' Island, St. John's
- /7981 - September 22, 2002 - Battle Harbour, whale-spotting
- Miscellaneous People Pictures - Like on Viking Night
- /7973 - September 19-20, 2002 - Trinity, Random Passage sets, St. Anthony, Giovanni Caboto and the Matthew
Added October 7, 2002:
- /7972 - September 25-26 - Francois and St. Pierre
- September 21, 2002 - Viking Night
- September 22, 2002 - Battle Harbour
September 27-29, 2002 - Cape Spear and St. Johns
September 21, 2002 - Norstead
Added October 9, 2002:
- The Bards - About our musicians and their watery adventures!
- The People - More pictures of the other passengers - please help if you can with identifying their names!
Added October 10, 2002:
- Added new homepage with quickref itinerary and pictures
- Started sorting pics into individual directories for:
Added October 13, 2002:
- A nice group picture of Elonka, Jim, Mike, Tom & Irene from Judy Harper
- Some musicial accompaniment and sheet music to "Wave Over Wave" for Barry Munro's Landlubber's Lament
- First attempt at posting a Map of our journey, plus some first-draft stories are going up on the itinerary page.
Added October 24, 2002:
- Jim Payne's Tour Schedule (that we know of). Tentatively we're planning for a mini-reunion of Polar Star travelers at Jim's November 9th show in Ontario. If you know of any of Jim's tour dates that we missed, let me know!.
Return to Newfoundland Circumnavigation page